|Home||Who Am I?||Pictures||Miracles||Mantras||Bhajans||
BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA - THE EMBODIMENT OF SHIVA AND SAKTHI
1. Meaning Of Shiva, Shiva's Idealism, Symbolism Of Shiva's Form
2. Meaning Of Shivaratri, Maha-Shiva-ratri. It Auspiciousness and Importance.
3. Meaning Of Maheshwara, Ardhanareeshwara, Someshwara, Eeshwara, Eeshwara Praanidhanam and other names of Shiva.
4. Three Forms Of Eeshwara/Ishwara, Where To Search For Shiva? and Status Of Shiva / Ishwara/ Eeshwara In Trinity.
5. Are Shiva And Vishnu Different?
6. Shiva's Family Symbolizes Harmony And Unity.
7. Parvati And Eeshwara - Symbolism, Shiva-Sakthi , Nandeeshwara and Anyavati Sadhana For Worshipping Lord Shiva.
8. Purpose Of The Shiva-Ratri Festival and Vigil On Shiva-ratri.
10. Lingams and Lingodbhavaya-Their Manifestations.
11. Symbolism of Shiva's Tandava Dance and Sai's Messages on Shivarathri.
12. Glimpses of Shivaratri Celebrations at Prasanthi Nilayam
From the book - Festivals at Prasanthi Nilayam ......An Exposition by Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba - Compiled and Edited by Suresh C Bhatnagar.